Looking for a betting exchange for lay bets?
- Betfair is the biggest exchange. New customers can get a £20 free bet plus up to £1000 cashback.
- BetDaq is a serious competitor these days - they are offering £200 in free bets plus a low commission rate of just 2.5%.
How to use the Back and Lay Calculator
- Enter the amount of your bet.
- If your stake is not returned with your winnings for any reason, enter the amount not returned.
- Enter the odds you are getting for both the back and lay bets. Not sure about decimal odds? Use the Odds Converter.
- Commission is paid on winnings at betting exchanges. If you are betting with a bookmaker, this will be 0%. Lay commission is set at 5% by default - if you have a lower rate through a loyalty scheme or offer then enter it.
- Press calculate to find out how to hedge your bets and check your profit or loss.
- The lay stake displayed is the amount you need to accept at the betting exchange at the odds you entered to achieve an equal outcome.
Provided by Back Lay Calculator.