Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to use the Betclic free bet?

How to use the Betclic free bet? 21 Jun 2011 23:01 #1

Since this offer is a straight refund if you lose it makes sense to have a bit of a punt with them. The only thing is, they don't cover the horse racing and I'm not sure where to find good value. Any recommendations?

Also, how long does it take them to pay out if you lose?

Re: How to use the Betclic free bet? 22 Jun 2011 16:14 #2

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
I first opened an account with BetClic during the World Cup, and at that point it was a £20 refund on offer, so I'd say the £30 free bet is well worth having as it's unlikely to last forever. This is one of the few offers where you receive a refund and not a free bet.

I lost my bet, but the refund was credited quickly to my Betclic account. When I withdrew it, they sent me an email confirming processing straight away, but they did then need to see proof of my ID for fraud prevention. Once I sent that the cash was back in the bank by BACS a couple of days later.

I've seen a few complaints about this on some sites, but as long as you are happy to give them ID you shouldn't have a problem. I can understand their position, because there is potential for abuse from identity fraud which could cost them a lot of money.

If you're not happy to prove your ID, then the question has to be why? I suppose not everyone has access to a scanner, but you can always just take a photo and email it. It's 5 minutes of effort for a £30 refund.

Once they have received proof of ID, you do not need to supply it again and withdrawals are quick and easy. They have sent me at least 3 further deposit match free bet offers since I opened my account - quite a generous bookie!

They have been going 6 years and have more than a million customers, so if they were a scam operation we'd probably know by now.

I say the same thing about every offer - if you aren't comfortable with the company, the website, or the terms and conditions, don't bet!

As for what to bet on - I put mine on the world cup football last year and got competitive odds. Obviously there's not much football going on at the moment, but if you have a basic knowledge of tennis then Wimbledon is the obvious choice.
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2011 16:19 by BonusBetting.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014