Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bet365 Free Bet Terms Explained

Bet365 Free Bet Terms Explained 07 Jul 2011 15:54 #1

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
I've had a few people ask how the bet365 free bet works, as it isn't a standard free bet, so I thought I'd explain how to get the bonus and how the rollover works in a bit more detail.

Bet365 are a really excellent book. If you bet on sports an account with them is an essential tool. The odds are often the best available and the ability to watch most events on their free live streams really makes a difference.

The sign-up offer for new customers is a 100% deposit bonus - so if you deposit £10, you'll get a £10 bonus. The maximum bonus is £200, which is the most generous betting offer available anywhere for UK punters!

To claim your bonus, sign up on the site and make your first deposit (it seems a shame to waste the offer depositing less than £200, but obviously stick to your budget). You will then get a 10 digit code in your email which will end 'NCDB2' - you need to enter this in the member section to receive the bonus.

To be able to bet with the bonus, you need to bet through your deposit first. This doesn't need to be all in one go - if you've deposited £200, you could place 10 bets of £20 if you wanted. Whether you win or lose, once you've staked £200 the bonus is unlocked and you can use it to bet.

"You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal"

You can withdraw your original deposit and winnings at any time, but to be able to withdraw the bonus funds, you will need to 'rollover' (bet) 3 x the total of the deposit and bonus. So, if you deposit £200, the total you are required to bet to withdraw the bonus is 3 x £400 = £1200. Again, you can do this over as many bets as you like, and you have 90 days to complete this requirement. The odds are really strong, so it's not difficult to find good value.

If you make a withdrawal before you complete the requirement, you forfeit the bonus - so plan to leave your money in the account while you make all your bets.

Remember your free bet stakes are returned with your winnings, unlike most matched bet offers.

When I did the offer, I combined it with the excellent '4-1' offer they have on televised horse racing - this offer gives you further free bets up to £50 every time you back a winner at odds of 4-1 or above on races which are shown on Channel 4. This is a great way to boost your winnings and the offer is ongoing - I've had a few nice £50 free bets from it.

Don't forget to check if you're eligible for another free bet from bet365 when you use their mobile betting platform - I got a further £50 from this.

The value available makes this offer well worthwhile and I can't recommend them highly enough.

You can read through the full terms and conditions at bet365, and check out the bet365 review if you haven't already.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2011 15:57 by BonusBetting.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014