Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cheltenham Daily Picks

Cheltenham Daily Picks 15 Mar 2011 10:10 #1

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Can’t see past Tizzard’s Cue Card as the form choice. 2 pts win. Quite a few of the books are going 5/2 including Betfred, 364 etc.
Medermit isn’t as consistent over fences but I’ll take the 3/1 (generally available). 2 pts win.
Chief Dan George won this last year at 33/1, and under the same jockey could place or potentially go close again, even if the odds are very slightly skinnier (as high as 28/1 with Sportingbet) 1pt e/w.
The unbeaten Peddler’s Cross (NAP) is the selection now that Binocular is missing. He’s won round here and also lowered Binocular’s colours at Newbury. 9/2 generally available (some books as short as 7/2) 4 pts win.
NO BET (impossible betting medium, for me at least)
Sparky May’s stamina might just see her overturn the favourite, though the ground is a concern. Paddy Power clear best price at 4/1. 2 pts win.
NO BET. 20-runner novice handicaps make little betting appeal without inside knowledge.

And remember to watch out for the various special offers available with different bookmakers.

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 15 Mar 2011 20:23 #2

• gbetting
Sorry didn't post until now...but had a good first day.

Some thoughts on Day Two. Big Zeb to defeated Master Minded in the Champion Chase, Raise The Beat to take the bumper, Arcalis can run a big race in the Coral Cup too...

Anyone else got anything they fancy?

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 15 Mar 2011 20:51 #3

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Well, given my first day's display, I'm not sure I'm even entitled to post on my own thread.

Will go through the card tomorrow morning, nursing yesterday's wounds, and try to come up with a couple.

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 16 Mar 2011 11:05 #4

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Not to be daunted by yesterday's miserable showing and a haunting 12pts down on Cheltenham so far taking the starting bank down to 89.25, you can follow me over a cliff with these today...

One for the Irish? I’m favouring Alfa Beat (5/1 general; 2pts) if he stays the extra distance. Wouldn’t discount On His Own at a much bigger price.
Oscar’s Well for me, having been primed for this race, despite So Young being an obvious danger. 2pts win, 4/1 at PP, VC etc.
Time For Rupert is, on form lines, one of the best justified favourites in the whole meeting, and he still appears to be improving. 3pts win, 11/4 BetFred
Would have backed Master Minded if the ground was for him, but will opt for Somersby instead, who finished a short head behind him in the Victor Chandler. 2pts win, 8/1 (general)
I liked the look of Bothy’s second to Recession Proof at Newbury and like the ante-post support he’s had. 1pt e/w (general)
Interesting to see the Pricewise plunge on What A Charm but I’ll stick with Plan A for another Irish success. BetFred currently clear biggest at 7/1. 1pt win.
NO BET

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 16 Mar 2011 22:02 #5

• gbetting
What A Charm was your one! A very impressive winner of the Fred Winter. Got to say Sizing Europe was equally impressive in the Champion Chase. Another day tomorrow to improve your fortunes.

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 17 Mar 2011 10:01 #6

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
gbetting wrote:
What A Charm was your one! A very impressive winner of the Fred Winter. Got to say Sizing Europe was equally impressive in the Champion Chase. Another day tomorrow to improve your fortunes.

Thanks for the sympathy! Much needed in these parts.

Oh well, another day, another forsaken dollar... Will post up in a bit.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014