Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cheltenham Daily Picks

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 17 Mar 2011 10:34 #7

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
A really difficult card this time around. Bank suffering at 82.25.

13:30
The ground and trip will suit Noble Prince, and AP’s booking can’t hurt. 2pts - 5/1 generally available.

In a really tight race Buena Vista might just repeat last year’s success despite the rise in the weights. 20/1 at Stan James, Sporting Bet, etc. 1pt e/w.

Could there be back to back repeat winners? Alberta’s Run, AP again on board, might manage it, as he’s always primed for Cheltenham despite poor recent form. 2pts win, 6/1 general.

Grand Crus to lower Big Bucks’ colours in a tight call. Fears over him handling the ground might have been overdone in which case I would make him even-stevens with the favourite. Definitely the value between the two – surely the 4/1 at Bet365 can’t last? 4pts win.

I like the look of Davy Russell’s mount Beautiful Sound here, having won good races in Ireland and being open to further improvement. 2pts win, 7/1 available at 365 and Billy’s.

In a real pin-sticker renewal, Mostly Bob makes most appeal. 1pt e/w at 16/1 (general)

In the charity race we’ll have a very tentative 1pt win on Alice Plunkett on Devil to Pay. 1pt win (general)

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 17 Mar 2011 14:13 #8

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Now, that's what I call a good start to the day!

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 17 Mar 2011 14:49 #9

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Well, that's a 480-1 treble so far .... but I don't do multiples!

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 17 Mar 2011 22:10 #10

Nice work! Your bank must be looking healthy...

Had to work today so no Cheltenham fun for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bad Penny

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 18 Mar 2011 02:24 #11

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Thanks.

Now I'm in hand (and plenty) in terms of the betting bank, very much looking forward to tomorrow.

Re: Cheltenham Daily Picks 18 Mar 2011 11:11 #12

• Bad Penny
  • Beginner
Good day yesterday. With the bank now at a more reassuring 120.25, here are today’s picks.

Smad Place to continue Alan King’s dominance of this race following up good runs at Wincanton and Chepstow. 10s the Blue folk, Stan James etc. 2pts EW
Spring Jim at an enormous price in an ultra-competitive renewal. 50/1 (general). 1pt EW
Kilcrea Kim could be the one, having won well last time out and boasting decent Cheltenham handicap form. 2pts EW at 9/1, SJ, 365 etc.
While wishing Kauto Star and Denman the best of passages I have to side with Imperial Commander here as a horse on the upgrade. 2pts win, 9/2 Billys, 365.
Can the repeat winning trend of yesterday continue? Hopefully, with Baby Run my strongest bet of the day (though Serecina could be interesting if getting round). 4pts Win (4/1 SJ, currently, all others shorter)
Shoegazer to finally give D Pipe a victory in this race, and because I’m a Chapterhouse fan... 1pt EW (general)
A tentative punt on Pepe Simo for a fitting closing victory for Ruby. VC and Coral biggest at 22/1. 1pt EW.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014