Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Champion Chase Betting - 16/03/11

Champion Chase Betting - 16/03/11 15 Mar 2011 20:39 #1

• gbetting
The star attraction on day two of the Cheltenham Festival is the sportingbet.com Queen Mother Champion Chase which looks like a straight match between reigning champion Big Zeb and Master Minded, winner of the race in 2008 and 2009. The pair have vied for favouritism all year and it looks like Big Zeb will go off a narrow market leader for Colm Murphy. Of the pair, I favour Big Zeb marginally, but there is third place to play for if you are interested in backing something at bigger odds each-way or in the place markets. Somersby, Woolcombe Folly and Sizing Europe are those most expected to be battling for a place, but at 22/1 I can see Mad Max running a big race. Either way, it should be a thrilling race to watch.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014