Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie here

Newbie here 08 Feb 2011 16:13 #1

Looking for some free cash!

Done a few of the offers but made a few mistakes, still made a good profit though.

What offers are best for newbies?

Re: Newbie here 19 Feb 2011 12:59 #2

• Repr0b8
When I started Matched Betting I very dubious, my Mate however subbed me £50 to start with and I refunded his £50 seed money within the week leaving me a £50 float. This meant that for me I needed to start with the smaller offers and build up a fund from there so I didn't see any real profit immediately as I used all my profit to fund further bets.

Next payday I was able to fund some larger bets but I would suggest that whatever you decide to do, make sure that you don't need the cash soon as it ties your funds up either in the bookies or in your Beting exchange account. this is compounded if there is a wagering requirement as you may have money tied up in the bookies and unbale to be withdrawn without further available funds to put in your Exchange account! I missed a few meals this way!

Re: Newbie here 23 Feb 2011 11:16 #3

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
Don't bet food money!

If you're doing several offers, you can withdraw your winnings to a Moneybookers or Neteller account within a few hours, instead of waiting 3 days for BACS.

It's wise to be cautious and stick to offers with simple terms unless you're sure you know exactly what you're doing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014