Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself 25 Jan 2011 22:02 #1

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
Welcome to the forum - give us a few words on who you are and why you're here!

Re: Introduce yourself 08 Feb 2011 01:32 #2

Hello.

I've made a few hundred quid from matched betting on football and the nags.

I'm here for the calculators and the offers.

Re: Introduce yourself 08 Feb 2011 12:56 #3

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
Hi, welcome to the forum both of you.

Feel free to share some of those free football tips

Re: Introduce yourself 17 Feb 2011 23:44 #4

Hi All,

Handy site here, I have been doing some matched betting and made a few but sometimes its hard to find the latest offers and there are a good few here I haven't done yet!

A bit more dosh for me methinks!

Re: Introduce yourself 01 Mar 2011 07:09 #5

• leveller
BonusBetting wrote:
Welcome to the forum - give us a few words on who you are and why you're here!

I'm here because I saw grasya11's post here; but he was not able to set link properly, it leads to "www.http//bonusbetting.co.uk/back-lay-calculator"...

Would you tell me, please, which platform runs this forum, I see this interface for the first time? Is it IPB? Interface is richer, although somewhat more confusing than VBulletin or SMF or phpBB, but I can't get why there are no smileys? And I also don't like at all designation of the posts - it seems they don't get numbers according to their sequence inside the thread, but looks like numbers follow sequence in the forum overall...

Edit: Nah, unfortunately it seems they already deleted that post on PL, along with grasya11 profile.
Last Edit: 01 Mar 2011 07:19 by leveller.

Re: Introduce yourself 03 Mar 2011 03:19 #6

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
Hi Leveller,

Thanks for your post.

We have employed several freelancers to do research on relevant sites. It seems you've followed a rogue link. Spam is unacceptable; I will follow this up.

The site is running on Joomla and the forum is a customized component. If you develop for Joomla, you won't have any trouble finding out which one, and if you want the same customization, I am available at an exorbitant hourly rate

No smileys yet, because it isn't a priority.

Re: post designation - you are right, it's not ideal. It's based on the timestamp rather than the thread, which does make some sense for some applications. However, you must admit you are looking at it from a programmer's perspective. It shouldn't have any impact on users.

What aspects of the interface did you find confusing, beyond post designation? I'm fairly happy with it...
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2011 03:24 by BonusBetting.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014