Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where to start?

Where to start? 25 Jan 2011 22:14 #1

Is it best to start with the smallest offers and work your way up? That way I can start with small stakes?

Re: Where to start? 25 Jan 2011 22:59 #2

Not necessarily. It might be better to wait until that site has a better offer to get the most value for your signup.

Some of the smaller offers are also complicated.

If you have £100, I'd recommend starting with the £20 or £25 offers. Pick a straightforward bonus, do the qualifying bet (hedging your bet by laying at Betfair) for a minimal loss, then the free bet. The betting calculator is helpful.

If you haven't already got a Betfair account this should also qualify you for your bonus there. Double free bets!

Re: Where to start? 07 Mar 2011 12:53 #3

• Players
Ok that seems like a fairly good advice.

As for me, one of the reasons why I am here is to take advantage of all the possible free bets available.

So I guess I'd just start where I am sure to get my freebies without the least problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014