Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Six Nations Betting - Engand v Scotland 13/03/11

Six Nations Betting - Engand v Scotland 13/03/11 12 Mar 2011 20:09 #1

• gbetting
The Calcutta Cup takes place at Twickenham on Sunday and England are very short favourites to continue their march to a Six Nations Grand Slam by defeating Scotland in fine style. England have ran in numerous tries this year with some expansive rugby and they are expected to ease to another heavy victory. But I'm more interested in the 7/4 available that the winning margin will be between 1 and 12 points as I can see a poor Scotland raising their game against the arch enemy. Tries might well be at a premium in a tight affair despite Chris Ashton and co already having ran home several tries against better opposition.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014