Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RUGBY news 12 BET update 12/06

RUGBY news 12 BET update 12/06 06 Dec 2011 08:02 #1

• imtheone
  • Experienced
HUNTER-PAUL TAKES GIANTS ROLE

Former New Zealand international Robbie Hunter-Paul, who brought his 17-season playing career to an end this year, has rejoined former club Huddersfield as business development manager.

The ex-Bradford captain, who also played for Salford and Leigh after dropping out of Super League in 2007, took up his full-time role today charged with expanding the Giants' supporter and corporate base.

Huddersfield managing director Richard Thewlis said: "I believe Robbie's skill set to be unique in rugby league."

Hunter-Paul, who helped the Giants reach the Challenge Cup final for the first time for 44 years in 2006, lives near the club and recently studied for a sports marketing degree at the University of Huddersfield,

"The opportunity to return to the Giants in a completely new capacity is one that I know will be challenging but also very exciting," he said. - www.sportinglife.com

visit us at 12 BET

rugbysportsguide.blogspot.com/
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2011 08:02 by imtheone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014