Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prizes for Members

Prizes for Members 29 Jul 2011 15:33 #1

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
BonusBetting is still quite a new site, and there is still a lot of work to be done.
We want to encourage members to use our forum and hopefully start to build more of a community.
At the moment the forum is fairly empty, so to kick things off for the new football season we are going to start offering prizes for contributing.

Prizes will be free bets and cash, and will be given away at least weekly if not daily.

We've seen quite a few tipping competitions out there, but it would be good to do something a bit different!

So - has anyone got any brilliant ideas for forum competitions or prizes?
If you submit an original idea that we use, we'll send you a cash prize of £10.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2011 15:53 by BonusBetting.

Re: Prizes for Members 29 Jul 2011 18:14 #2

What about using a 'rep' system, and whoever gets the most in a selected period of time gets the prize?

Or maybe have a thread that has a time limit, and the last person to post will win the prize before the thread shuts off (not a clue if it's possible to shut off a thread like that, could just set a time of day...)

Everyone that does a certain number of posts per day be put in a random draw for the prize?

And lastly on my exhaustive list (I want the prize ), you could have a nomination system, where a user might nominate someone else because they were helpful, friendly, funny... You get the jist

That's all I got at the moment, hope I helped develop a 'winning' idea

Re: Prizes for Members 31 Jul 2011 14:02 #3

Here's an idea, Each user submits a mock accumulator, a fictional £10 on one event a day with different bookies for a week. The winner can be split between people who actually win their mock accumulator, biggest profit and that bet that survives the longest into the week.

The forum can be updated daily with the current winners etc
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2011 14:03 by Taftmeister100.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014