Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: verifying doxxbet account

verifying doxxbet account 26 Aug 2011 14:13 #1

• batman
Anybody have trouble verifying their account I have sent numerous emails with attachments of photo id but none seem to get through.Had no problems with emails without attachments.I've tried aol,hotmail and yahoo without success.

Re: verifying doxxbet account 27 Aug 2011 04:26 #2

• BonusBetting
  • Administrator
  • BB Admin
Hi Batman,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. From what you've said it sounds like the issue could be the file you are attaching. It may be too large, or Doxxbet may be automatically filtering the email if it's in an unrecognised format.

We've had over 180 users take up this offer and there have been no complaints so far, so I don't think there's any need to worry.

I suggest having a chat with their customer service to see if there is another way they can verify your ID. If you can't get it resolved, let me know and I'll take it up with the management.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014