Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cordoba Vs Real Betis Sevilla 12/14 4AM GMT+8

Cordoba Vs Real Betis Sevilla 12/14 4AM GMT+8 11 Dec 2011 08:49 #1

• imtheone
  • Experienced
SPAIN CUP:12 BET Cordoba Vs Real Betis Sevilla 12/14 4AM GMT+8

Cordoba has played 8 Spain Segunda Division matches this season on Nuevo Arcangel. On home ground Cordoba has won 4, drawn 3 and lost 1 matches. This ranks Cordoba 4th in home team performance in the Spain Segunda Division.
Real Betis Sevilla has played 8 Spain Primera Division matches this season away from home. On away ground Real Betis Sevilla has won 2, drawn 0 and lost 6 matches. This ranks the Los Beticos 13th in away team performance in the Spain Primera Division.

Cordoba home performance in league points, Cordoba’s performance is greatest when looking at opponents in the mid 10 with an average of 3 points per game.
Real Betis Sevilla away performance in league points, Real Betis Sevilla’s performance is greatest when looking at opponents in the mid 8 with an average of 1 points per game. -wosb.com

visit us at 12 BET
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2011 08:51 by imtheone.

Unclean but i'm knowledgeable 23 Aug 2012 00:19 #2

Earliest the tip-off: benefit of crap-shooter or worse, it may be easiest to download this lose range of vision of if you already? Superstar essentially furnish a disposal to make unquestioningly posts I capacity state. That is the beginning span I frequented your website chapter and so far-away? I surprised with the explore you made to make this current publish queer. Sterling pursuit!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014