Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Austria - Ukraine

Austria - Ukraine 01 Jun 2012 16:22 #1

I am surprised the odd for over 2.5 goals is 2.1, I expected 1.85 at the most.

This friendlymatch between Austria und Ukraine will be played in Innsbruck/Austria and is one of two friendlies that will be plyed there by Austria.

Austria have decent players with Janko, Junuzovic, Arnautovic, Alaba ... Harnik, Fuchs, two other good players, are injured...

Ukraine are preparing for their homeeuro and the team did well in almost all their prepgames lastly beating Estonia 4:0. I like the young plyers of Ukraine that came up especially offensive midfielder Konoplyanka. He, Milevskiy, Voronin, Sheva and others, thre is lots of potential in the offense.

I expect a match here with at least one score of each team and think chances are also good it is 3 or more in the end.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014