Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: End Of An Era??? - Federer and Nadal

End Of An Era??? - Federer and Nadal 27 Feb 2011 12:54 #1

• antighmor
  • Beginner
Are we seeing an end to the supremacy of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the tennis arena? For the past few years it has been almost unthinkable to believe at least one of them, if not both, would not be contesting the major finals on the tennis tour.

However things are undoubtedly changing in the tennis world. Federer, although still high class and a match for anyone, is not the player he was. Nadal after an enforced spell on the sidelines due to a left adductor tear suffered in his quarter-final exit at the Australian Open, is due back in action on Davis Cup duty for Spain against Belgium next weekend.

Nadal is well clear at the top of the rankings but there is increased competition from Murray and Djokovic. Those two finally seem to be getting to grips with the two men who have for the last 5 years, essentially dominated the whole of tennis
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2011 12:55 by antighmor.

Re: End Of An Era??? - Federer and Nadal 01 Mar 2011 14:00 #2

• Players
I think you might be wrong Geofrey. Roger Federer and Nadal might very well be facing the end of their dominance in the men tennis scene.

In fact I think their era is really coming to an end.

Re: End Of An Era??? - Federer and Nadal 02 Mar 2011 19:09 #3

OK since we are taking sides I will say to me Federer is pretty much not the same guy he used to be and this has been seen in the last tennis events. But he might still have some surprises.

Well as for Nadal I think he is pretty much still very OK and can make heads spin in a tennis match.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014