Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Football Betting - FA Cup 13/03/11

Football Betting - FA Cup 13/03/11 12 Mar 2011 20:01 #1

• gbetting
Two FA Cup ties on Sunday as four sides play to join Manchester United and Bolton in the last four.

Stoke v West Ham

Stoke are a formidable side at home but to muddy the waters a bit West Ham are in fine and look to have turned a corner in the Premier League. West Ham look good value to me at 13/5 but the bet for me is to back over 2.5 goals at around 6/5 with both sides destined to playing attacking football.

Manchester City v Reading

City need to bounce back from their Europa League and they represent little value at 2/5, especially when you consider Reading dumped Everton out in the last round. Reading will play an attacking game and the evens for both teams to score would be my selection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AemiliaJackson

Re: Football Betting - FA Cup 13/03/11 30 Aug 2012 20:42 #2

Hello,

I think I am too late to receive this new but any ways Thank you so much for posting this great "Post".
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

About Bonus Betting

We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.

With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!

Safety and Security

All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.

Bet Responsibly

Online betting is best enjoyed in moderation. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

For advice and information on problem gambling, please visit Gamcare or Gamble Aware.

Over 18s only   GamCare    
© BonusBetting.co.uk 2014