Enter the odds you have and click convert
Types of Odds
Fractional odds (also known as traditional or British odds):
- In common usage in the UK and in international horse racing - although decimal odds are more prevalent online.
- Tell you your profit relative to your stake if you win.
- Eg: if you bet £10 at odds of 8/1, you will receive a £80 profit if you win, plus your stake of £10 back.
Decimal odds (also known as European odds):
- Commonly used in Europe, Australia and Canada, and on betting exchanges such as Betfair.
- Tell you the total you will receive if you win, inclduing your stake back.
- Eg: if you bet £10 at odds of 4.5, you will receive £45 in total if you win.
- Easy to get used to, and essential to lay bets on exchanges
- Many sites will allow you to view odds in either format - check your account settings.
- To convert fractional odds to decimal in your head, add one to the decimal value of the fractional odds (so 9/1 becomes 10.00, and 9/2 becomes 5.50).
Some free bonus offers do not give you your stake back - always read the terms!
Provided by OddsConverter.
About Bonus Betting
We're here to help you compare the best betting offers, odds, free bets and bonuses.
With strong competition between online bookmakers, it pays to play the field!
Safety and Security
All offers and sites featured at Bonus Betting have secure payment systems and are licensed and regulated in jurisdictions on the UK's 'Whitelist' for online betting sites.